Cue the applause!
You can now submit your Bridgerton fan art designs for potential inclusion in the official Bridgerton Redbubble Fan Art Program. Before submitting, make sure to read through the following guidelines and Netflix Terms and Conditions to ensure your design isn't removed in the future.
Bridgerton is a historical-romance series based on the novels by Julia Quinn. Set in Regency-era London, the series revolves around the illustrious Bridgerton family as they navigate the competitive marriage market of London’s high society. On their quest for the perfect partner in marriage, the young elites must juggle love, rivalry, and friendship.
GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESS
- Draw inspiration from classic scenes or famous quotes from Netflix and Shondaland’s Bridgerton Series, including Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story.
- Experiment with different styles of fan art!
- E.g. create your own movie poster.
- Make tributes to your favorite characters!
- E.g. a sticker pack of Lady Whistledown quotes
- Include Bridgerton in the title and description of your artwork.
- Include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc such as:
- Bridgerton Daphne & Simon
- Bridgerton Eloise
- Modifying or stretching the Bridgerton logo.
- The following elements are specifically excluded from Bridgerton fan art:
- the characters Alexander Ridgely, Lady Arabella Blydon/Lady Arabella Blackwood, Countess of Worth, Robert Kemble/Earl of Macclesfield, James Sidwell/Marquis of Riverdale, Elizabeth Hotchkiss, Lucas Hotchkiss, Jane Hotchkiss, Ned Blydon/Viscount Burwick, Mr. Farraday, and Mr. Woodson
- the made-up novels "Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron", "Miss Sainsbury and the Mysterious Colonel", "Miss Davenport and the Dark Marquis", "Miss Truesdale and the Silent Gentleman"
- the event known as "The Pleinsworth Poetry Reading”
- Using screenshots, logos, talent and talent likeness, or imagery taken directly from the show.
- Mashups with other series, films, or anything unrelated to Bridgerton.
- Recreating existing Bridgerton merchandise or using elements created by other artists.
- Using Bridgerton to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party
- Using approved style guide elements from other licensees.
- Your design is subject to Netflix Terms and Conditions when it is accepted into the program.
- You will receive an official email confirmation from Redbubble if your design is accepted into the program.
- Accepted designs will display the following legal line on their product page:
- © 2021 Netflix. All rights reserved. Bridgerton and Netflix marks ™ Netflix. Shondaland mark ™ Shondaland. Used with permission.
- All Redbubble users must abide by the community guidelines. Designs that are in violation may be removed from the marketplace. Avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork such as:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and sexually explicit content
- Hateful language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
BEFORE YOU UPLOAD CHECKLIST:
- MAKE SURE TO TAG YOUR WORK WITH: BRIDGERTON, NETFLIX
- USE THESE ACCEPTED FORMATS: JPG, PNG; UNDER 300 MB
- RECOMMENDED DIMENSIONS: Check out our article to figure out the best dimensions to use for each product.
- HIT SUBMIT AND HANG TIGHT WHILE YOUR MASTERPIECE IS REVIEWED!
By submitting or including your design in the Fan Art Program, you acknowledge and agree to the Netflix Terms and Conditions.