Signing up to Redbubble might be the best decision you'll ever make. Aside from uploading and selling your own designs, your Redbubble profile is home to loads of great features for browsing and buying from the community.
If you're over 16, you can pick any username as long as it hasn’t been used. Best of all, sign up is free.
Even if you don’t have a Redbubble account, you can still browse and buy till your cart is full! After every purchase, we’ll email you everything you need to know about your order and its status.
What’s happening with Facebook Login?
In an effort to better the Redbubble User Experience, we’re updating our system and migrating away from Facebook logins.
Users who typically log in with Facebook will be asked to update your account. You’ll be prompted for an email and password, which can be the same as your Facebook login or brand new.
Once you update, you’ll be able to log into Redbubble with those credentials, using the main log in button.
So why the change?
- Personalized Home Page - Find new art based on what you favorited, right on your homepage.
- Favorite works - Heart the art you love for easy purchase later.
- Follow artists - Get updates when they post new stuff and send them lovely messages via BubbleMail.
- Change up your Profile - Spice up your profile with a fun avatar or a cover photo.
- Order History & Status - Track what you’ve bought today, yesterday, and right when you started.
- iOS App Login - iPhone users can have all their details synced when they log on the app.
- Exclusive Promotional Content - Be the first to find out about our latest deals and new products.