At Redbubble, we strive to foster a community of artists and buyers alike. Here are a few ways you can participate.
Groups are the villages within Redbubble that are organized around a subject, style, or a social community. These groups provide a direct connection with artists and allow you to:
- Engage with people who share your interests
- Look through works that have been curated by members
Not an artist? Don’t worry; all are encouraged to join Redbubble Groups. Here’s how you can get started:
- After signing on to Redbubble, click on your avatar at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Community section of the menu and click Find Groups.
- Once you find a group you like, you can join by clicking the Join This Group button.
Redbubble Forums provide yet another outlet for connection within the Redbubble community. On Forums, you can engage in discussions with like-minded creatives, share ideas and views about a particular interest, and chat with other users about site features.
Redbubble Create is a branch of the Redbubble online community that focuses on connecting even more directly with the artist base. On Redbubble Create’s Facebook and Instagram, you can find fun posts about:
- WIP (Works in Progress)
- Tips and tricks from our in-house creatives
- Artist challenges
- Exciting articles about art around the world
- News about our Artists in Residence Program