At Redbubble, we strive to foster a community of artists and buyers alike. Here are a few ways you can participate.
Groups are the villages within Redbubble that are organized around a subject, style, or a social community. These groups provide a direct connection with artists and allow you to:
- Engage with people who share your interests
- Look through works that have been curated by members
Not an artist? Don’t worry; all are encouraged to join Redbubble Groups. Here’s how you can get started:
- After signing on to Redbubble, click on your avatar at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Community section of the menu and click Find Groups.
- Once you find a group you like, you can join by clicking the Join This Group button.
Redbubble Create is a branch of the Redbubble online community that focuses on connecting even more directly with the artist base. On Redbubble Create’s Facebook and Instagram, you can find fun posts about:
- WIP (Works in Progress)
- Tips and tricks from our in-house creatives
- Artist challenges
- Exciting articles about art around the world
- News about our Artists in Residence Program