Not in love with your new purchase? We understand. Let’s figure out how to get you something that’ll make your heart sing.
When you return an order, you have a few compensation options to choose from:
- Replacement Order - We replace your original order and send you new confirmation and shipping information.
- Voucher - We email you a credit code with the same value as your original order, which you can put to a new Redbubble purchase.
- Full Refund - We return the amount to your original payment method (Paypal, Amazon, Credit Card).
If you have your email address and order number ready, you can submit your return by clicking through this button and filling out the form.
Remember, once you receive your item, you have 90 days to submit a return.
What types of refunds do you offer?
- Paypal - The refund returns to the account used to make the purchase and you are provided with a unique transaction ID.
- Amazon - The refund returns to the account used to make the purchase and you are provided with a unique transaction ID.
- Credit Card - The refund returns to same card used at purchase and your transaction ID is your order number.
How long will the refund take?
It depends on the bank or card issuer. Some banks/card issuers finalize refunds within a couple of business days, while others may wait until the end of the statement month to process refunds. If the refund seems to be taking more than one week, you can contact your bank or card issuer to ask about their usual timeframes.
What if that account and/or card has been cancelled?
You will need to contact your bank to alert them that you were expecting a refund to this account or card and make alternative arrangements with them.
Can the refund be sent to a different card or account?
As the refund is a reversal of your payment, we can only send it back the same way it was received. Reversing a payment in this way is the fastest and most secure way to get your funds back to you.