If your upload is failing to complete or is slower than usual, there may be a network issue somewhere between your computer and Redbubble. The problem may be specific to your computer or local network, or may be related to your internet service provider. The important thing is not to panic! We have some handy troubleshooting tips below that should help get things running smoothly again:
- Ensure you are running the most current version of your chosen browser - we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best results.
- Check that your file format and dimensions are correct.
- Update your operating system, in case it needs essential updates.
- Your device or internet may be running slow - try a different device or connection, if possible.
- Check our @RedbubbleStatus twitter account in case anything on the site is down or under maintenance.
If these steps don't help, there are some other things you can try:
- Try uploading using a different web browser.
- Ensure the file you are uploading is no larger than 60MB
- If you are using a VPN to change your online location, disable it or any other extensions/add ons that may be interfering with your browser.
- Reset your modem by turning the power off for a minute and then turning it back on.
- If you connect to the internet through a router, try connecting your computer directly into the modem.
- If you connect to the internet wirelessly, move your computer closer to the wireless access point.
- Temporarily switch off any firewalls and antivirus software and try uploading. If this works, look to add http://uploads.redbubble.com/ to any trusted or safe lists in your software.
- If you are using a work computer or other networked computer, speak to your network administrator about any filters or settings which might be affecting your use of Redbubble.
- If your ISP is Kaspersky Internet, please read more here.
What to do if you're still having issues
If you have tried all of the above suggestions and haven't been able to get uploading again, you may wish to consult your fellow artists via the Learning Centre section of our forums.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with our Artist Support team so they can help! Just copy the above list into a new ticket and explain what happened when you tried each suggestion. We also need to know which web browsers you have tried using (including version numbers), what firewalls and antivirus software you have installed, who your ISP is, how you connect to the internet (ADSL/Modem/Cable), what country you are connecting from, and what your IP address is. This additional information is essential for us to help you as much as we can!