If you need to make a change to an order you placed within the last 2 hours, please cancel your order and replace it following the steps below:
- Go to the bottom part of your confirmation email and click on 'Change or cancel your order'.
- Select the reason for your cancelation and click on 'Cancel Order'.
- You will then be issued a refund of the total price to your original payment method.
- Place a new order with the right stuff!
Check out the gif below to see the process with your own eyes.
If it’s been more than 2 hours since you placed your order, it’s likely already in production with the independent 3rd-party printer. But don’t worry, you can still use the button below to contact us. This is how it’ll go:
- We’ll contact the independent 3rd-party printer and ask them to cancel your existing order.
- We’ll give you a voucher with the full value of the canceled order.
Place a new order with the right stuff!
|We are not able to cancel an order after it has been shipped.|
|While we will attempt to process a partial order cancelation requests, we are not always able to do so, in which case we will cancel your entire order.|