Because your privacy is important to us, we keep your Redbubble account information under lock and key. The only way to gain access to your profile is with your Redbubble username and password. This article will tell you what to do if you’re having problems logging in.
But first, here’s a couple things to troubleshoot before contacting us:
- If you need to recover your username or password, head over to the account recovery page. We’ll send you an email with everything you need to reset your login information.
- When in doubt, always clear your cache and cookies.
If you don’t see that password reset email in your inbox, please try the following:
- Make sure that your email address has been entered correctly. Check your spelling, spaces, and upper/lower case letters.
- Have a look in your junk mail folder. We recommend adding Redbubble to your ‘safe’ list for future contacts.
If you can’t restore access, you can still get in touch with our Artist Experience team and confirm the following details:
- The full name on the account
- The email address associated with the account*
- New email address you'd like to have on the account
- The full physical address on the account
- A photocopy of your driver's license/passport.**
*If you can’t remember this email address, we will not be able to restore access.
**Feel free to blur out any private details on your passport or driver’s license. We'll just need this to confirm your name.
Once we have this information, we can get started on restoring access to your account. If you're unsure about any of these details, feel free to provide several possibilities and we'd be happy to investigate.