Because your privacy is important to us, we keep your Redbubble account information under lock and key. You can gain access to your profile using your username or email address and password. This article will tell you what to do if you’re having problems logging in.
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Password Reset Email Not Received
- Lost Access To Email Address
- Account Is No Longer Active
- Why can’t I use Facebook to log in to my account?
- Why can’t you find my email address?
But first, here’s a couple things to troubleshoot before contacting us:
- If you need to recover your username or password, head over to the Recover Your Account page. We’ll send you an email with everything you need to reset your login information.
- When in doubt, always clear your cache and cookies.
If you don’t see that password reset email in your inbox, please try the following:
- Make sure that your email address has been entered correctly. Check your spelling, spaces, and upper/lower case letters.
- Have a look in your junk mail folder. We recommend adding Redbubble to your ‘safe’ list for future contacts.
If you’ve misplaced your account name or password, turn back now! You can use the troubleshooting tips above to recover your account.
Redbubble suspends accounts when we believe that they’re made by robots, fraudsters, and other users who violate our Redbubble User Agreement. We usually get it right, but every once in a while we make a mistake.
If you believe that your account has been suspended in error please fill out the form below to request a review.
We no longer support Facebook authentication as a way to log in to Redbubble. Panic not! You just need to follow these steps to change your login method:
- Go to https://www.redbubble.com/account_recovery
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your email address
- Check for inbox for an email from Redbubble
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up a new password for your account
- The new password should be at least eight characters long, and contain no spaces.
You can also check out the gif below if you’re more about visuals!
And voilà! You can now log in to Redbubble using your email address or username.
If you’re trying to recover your password and we can’t find any users with that email address, it most probably means that you don’t have an account.
When you place an order with us using your email address, an account is not created.