Because your privacy is important to us, we keep your Redbubble account information under lock and key. You can gain access to your profile using your username or email address and password. This article will tell you what to do if you’re having problems logging in.
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Password Reset Email Not Received
- Lost Access To Email Address
- Account Is No Longer Active
But first, here’s a couple things to troubleshoot before contacting us:
- If you need to recover your username or password, head over to the Recover Your Account page. We’ll send you an email with everything you need to reset your login information.
- When in doubt, always clear your cache and cookies.
If you don’t see that password reset email in your inbox, please try the following:
- Make sure that your email address has been entered correctly. Check your spelling, spaces, and upper/lower case letters.
- Have a look in your junk mail folder. We recommend adding Redbubble to your ‘safe’ list for future contacts.
If you’ve misplaced your account name or password, turn back now! You can use the troubleshooting tips above to recover your account.
Redbubble suspends accounts when we believe that they’re made by robots, fraudsters, and other users who violate our Redbubble User Agreement. We usually get it right, but every once in a while we make a mistake.
If you believe that your account has been suspended in error please fill out the form below to request a review.