We’re sad to see you go. Before pulling the trigger, make sure you’ve read this article so that you can cover all your bases:
- Deleting an account is permanent and we cannot restore cancelled accounts.
- Your profile and all your works will be removed but any comments will remain.
- If you have accrued earnings, they will be paid out in full during the following monthly payment period. You can read more about our payment process here.
- We cannot recycle usernames once an account has been deleted.
- Email addresses can only be associated with one account.
If you've considered the above and still wish to close your account, you can do so in your Account Details page.
We’re deeply saddened when we lose someone from the Redbubble Artist community. In situations like this, the account needs to be closed as a requirement of law. To finalize account closure, we will need a scanned copy of the death certificate or death notice. Once this comes through, we'll close the account for you and process any final payments.
Please use the form below to send us an attachment of the scanned document.
If you prefer send us a copy via post, please send it to the address most convenient for you:
271 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
- or -
111 Sutter St 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104