To close your account, you can do so on your Account Details page. But before you make the final decision, make sure you’ve read this article so that you can cover all your bases:
- Deleting an account is permanent and canceled accounts cannot be restored.
- Your profile and all your works will be removed but any comments will remain.
- If you have accrued earnings, they will be paid out in full during the following monthly payment period. You can read more about our payment process here.
- Usernames cannot be recycled once an account has been deleted.
- Email addresses can only be associated with one account.
We’re deeply saddened when we lose one of the independent Artists on the Redbubble marketplace. In situations like this, the account needs to be closed as a requirement of law. To finalize account closure, we will need a scanned copy of the death certificate or death notice. Once this comes through, the account will be closed for you and any final payments will be processed.
Please use the form below to send us an attachment of the scanned document.
If you prefer to send us a copy via post, please send it to the address most convenient for you:
111 Sutter St 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
271 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Stralauer Pl. 33