Once you’ve fully uploaded your work, you can still make changes via the Managing your Portfolio page. This article will cover the basics of navigating the page, editing individual works, viewing work stats, and editing work in bulk.
|More of a visual learner? We have videos! Head over to our Managing Your Portfolio article to watch the magic happen.|
Navigating the Managing Portfolio page
To get to your Manage Portfolio page, you’ll need to hover over your profile picture in the upper right corner. Scroll down and click Manage Portfolio.
Welcome to your Manage Portfolio page.
Let’s take a closer look at individual works and what these icons mean.
- Speech Bubble: number of comments. Please note that they are comments on your artwork and not on the product.
- Dollar Sign: sales. For more in-depth information about your sales, you can view your sales history in your Account Details page.
- Heart: how many times that work has been favorited.
These are meant to give you a quick view of your work stats. For more detailed statistics on your Redbubble profile, we recommend setting up Google Analytics for your account.
You can find more icons at the top right corner of the work. We’ll skip the cogwheel for now.
- Eyeball: Work is set to mature, meaning that your work is no longer visible to users who have mature content hidden in their feed.
- Padlock: Work is private, meaning it can only be viewed by you.
Finally, let’s talk about the cogwheel. Clicking on the cogwheel will pull up a sub-menu.
- View: takes you to the work page. Here you can see what your work looks like to customers.
- Edit: takes you to a page where you can re-adjust, update, and enable products for a particular work. While you can disable works here too, it’s probably quicker and more convenient to disable from the main Manage Portfolio page.
- Copy: is helpful when you're adding a new work and it has similar settings to a listing you’ve created previously. Click Copy, then replace all images to reuse all the settings from your past upload for the new listing.
- Delete: deletes your design. Please note that deleting a work is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Make Private: makes a work private.
- Set to Mature: sets a work to mature. Make sure to check out our community guidelines page to know whether or not your work should be marked mature.
While the method above is great for editing individual work, you also have a couple of bulk edit options.
Clicking the checkbox at the corner of every work will pull up a submenu at the top of the page. You can either click on every specific work you want to edit or you can hit ‘Select All’ at the top left corner to select all works in your portfolio.
Let’s take a look at the submenu at the top of the page.
- Trashcan: deletes work. Be careful - deleting is permanent and can’t be undone.
- Collections: Allows you to add works to new and existing collections. Learn more about Collections in our Creating Collections video.
- Available On: enable and disable certain products for your designs.
- Default View: sets the default view for all designs. Please note, default views can only be set for products that have been enabled.
- More: In the more tab, you can bulk edit your works’ privacy and maturity settings.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Quick Edit button above the submenu.
Clicking through this button will open up a new page where you can quickly edit each of your works Titles, Descriptions, and Tags. As you work through each of your designs, be sure to save!
To get back to the Managing Portfolio page, hit ‘Exit Quick Edit’