- PayPal - Currently available in the following countries. For more details please contact their support team directly.
- Amazon Payments - Only for customers with a US bank account/card.
- Credit Card - We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express.
- Apple Pay - Only for registered users.
- Pre-paid Debit Cards - Only from approved credit companies (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- Sofort - A convenient and secure payment method where you can use your online banking details. Countries where Sofort is available: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, and Spain.
- Redbubble Digital Gift Card - You can redeem it in your shopping cart by adding it as a coupon code.
- Pay in 4 with Paypal (US only) - You can buy now and pay later in four installments via Paypal. Check out our FAQs to learn more about how Pay in 4 works here.
|Please note: All online transactions must be linked to a billing address, so make sure you’re inputting the billing address just as it appears in your credit card/pre-paid debit card details.|
What in the world is a Pre-paid Debit Card?
Pre-paid Debit Cards, not to be confused with our Redbubble Digital Gift Cards, are prepaid cards (duh!), offered by many credit companies, that you can preload with a specific amount and give to your loved ones. These have the usual credit card numbering and you can use them to buy online. For example… on Redbubble!
Why is my Pre-paid Debit Card declined?
Pre-paid Debit Cards must be registered or activated before using them for online purchases. Otherwise, you may encounter a failed transaction or an authorization hold/pending charge. You can activate them by following the instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
Can I use more than one form of payment?
Unless you’re using a Digital Gift Card as well, it is only possible to choose one payment method for a single purchase. If you’re using a Pre-paid Debit Card, make sure you have enough credit left on your card, because you won’t be able to combine it with a different card!
Do you accept cash on delivery?
At the moment we don't offer cash on delivery or bank transfer as payment methods. If you don't own a credit card, we suggest you use PayPal or Sofort (if available in your country), as they only require your bank information.