- PayPal - Currently available in the following countries. For more details please contact their support team directly.
- Amazon Payments - Only for customers with a US bank account/card.
- Credit Card - We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express.
- Apple Pay - Only for registered users.
- Gift Cards - Only from approved credit companies (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- Sofort/SEPA - A convenient and secure payment method where you can use your online banking details. Countries where SEPA is available: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and UK. Countries where Sofort is available: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
- Redbubble Gift Certificate - You can redeem it in your shopping cart by adding it as a coupon code.
|Please note: All online transactions must be linked to a billing address, so make sure you’re inputting the billing address just as it appears in your credit card/gift card details.|
What in the world is a Gift Card?
Gift cards, not to be confused with our Redbubble Gift Certificates, are prepaid cards, offered by many credit companies, that you can preload with a specific amount and give to your loved ones. These have the usual credit card numbering and you can use them to buy online. For example… on Redbubble!
Why is my Gift Card declined?
Gift Cards must be registered or activated before using them for online purchases. Otherwise, you may encounter a failed transaction or an authorization hold/pending charge. You can activate them by following the instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
Can I use more than one form of payment?
Unless you’re using a Gift Certificate as well, it is only possible to choose one payment method for a single purchase. If you’re using a Gift Card, make sure you have enough credit left on your card, because you won’t be able to combine it with a different card!
Do you accept cash on delivery?
At the moment we don't offer cash on delivery or bank transfer as payment methods. If you don't own a credit card, we suggest you use PayPal, SEPA or Sofort (if available in your country), as they only require your bank information.
Why is my payment still in progress?
Payment methods like SEPA and Sofort require authorization from your bank to deduct any amount. This means that the order will not start being produced until the payment is completely processed. SEPA can take up to 14 business days to process the payment and Sofort usually takes up to 4 business days. Once the payment is successfully processed, you’ll receive a second confirmation email.