Orders from independent artists are printed and shipped by 3rd-party printers around the world. The cost and timeframes for shipping vary and depend on a few key factors:
- Standard or Express* shipping
- The location the order is shipped from, and where it will be delivered to
- The packaging used to ship each part** of the order
- Orders containing multiple items may be printed at different facilities**, adding to the shipping cost
- The amount of your order
- Higher valued orders can potentially have larger quantities which takes longer to print and can impact the delivery timeframe. Not to worry, if this happens, we'll let you know!
Here’s how you can see an estimated shipping price and date before placing your order:
Orders from independent artists rely on a global network of shipping services (UPS, FedEx, DHL) as well as local postal services to get your order to you soon as possible. After the 3rd party fulfiller hands off the package to the shipping company, the shipping company is responsible for updating the tracking information (if available) and getting your thing to your doorstep!
Choosing Express shipping helps ensure you'll receive your order sooner than Standard shipping for an additional cost.
Orders with different types of products may come from different printers because they specialize in specific print-on-demand products. This means your order can arrive in separate packages, at different times, and from different countries.