|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: RickandMorty
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Partner Program
While your work will include a brand’s Intellectual Property (like a company’s logo or a character from a TV show), it’s important to add something original of your own - make it unique.
Do your research - make sure your design hasn’t already been done.
Don’t submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be ok with adult content, but others aren’t. Check each brand’s guidelines if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is ok.
Play with styles and mediums.
Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
*Please Note: it may take up to 3 weeks to review your Rick and Morty work. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Rick and Morty™
- Do watch Rick and Morty™ and get inspired!
- Do be original with your fan art, and try to come up with some new and unique concepts! Some common design themes that may not be approved include:
- Inanimate-Object-Rick/"I turned myself into a _____"
- "We're on a [name of object design is printed on], Morty!"
- Characters in a fake pocket
- Long lengths of text without other design elements
- Do feel free to use other sources of inspiration from the show besides the characters. Think about icons, elements, subtle show references, and Easter eggs that can make your fan art more interesting and unique.
- Do try different styles for characters.
- Do feel free to incorporate your favorite quotes from Rick and Morty™ as long as they do not promote violence, hatred, or otherwise inappropriate things. Please note: not all quotes are approved and may affect whether or not your fan art is approved. Here are some examples of quotes that are OK to use:
- Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
- Get Schwifty
- Got Damn (if 'damn' is censored)
- Oh Geez!
- I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
- Do remember to check your spelling!
- Do be sure to read the Policies and Intellectual Property sections left of this page to ensure your work falls within all guidelines.
- Do be mindful of adult content in your submissions. Please check the don’ts section for more information.
- Do censor any swear words with asterisks or creatively with symbols if you wish to include them in your fan art.
- Do feel free to feature the following characters as long as these conditions are met:
- Krombopulous Michael, as long as there are no references to murder or violence.
- Scary Terry, as long as his hands are not the focal point of the design and he is shown with Rick and Morty- never solo.
- Do leave the logo as-is if you’re incorporating it into your design. Recolored, stretched, or modified logos will unfortunately not be approved. Download the official logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the show name if you are writing it into your artwork.
- Do ensure that your fan art is high resolution to ensure a high quality print! Low resolution images may not be approved.
- Do ensure that your fan art is exclusive to Redbubble.
- Do have fun!
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas, including mash-ups or parodies of Rick and Morty with other properties. For example: Shoney’s, Frankenstein’s monster, or McDonalds. Sorry guys, we all want that Szechuan sauce, but we’ll just have to enjoy it in our memories- not on our fan art.
- Don’t submit offensive material, including but not limited to:
- overly obscene or divisive material
- profanity, lewd, foul, or otherwise inappropriate language, including "damn."
- material which promotes illegal drugs, firearms, or the use of any of the foregoing
- references to murder, killing, other illegal activity, etc
- any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- political agendas or messages
- quotes from the show that are related to any of the above offensive material
- Example: "I just love killin'!" or "That was my slave name"
- Such works will not be approved and will be taken down.
- Don’t submit unoriginal works including but not limited to:
- show logo or network logo alone
- existing licensed fan art
- promotional art or official images
- plagiarized works
- Don’t use Rick and Morty™ logo fonts as type for your designs. It should be used for the logo only.
- Don’t include any personally identifying information, such as license plate numbers, personal names or email addresses.
- Don’t create your own characters - please stick to the awesome characters from the Rick and Morty series.
- Don’t create artwork with the characters King Jellybean, Abradolf Lincler, or Gazorpazorpfield, or Ice-T.
About Rick & Morty
Rick and Morty™ is a Global cult hit TV show! Created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. Rick and Morty follows Rick, a reckless, hyper-intelligent scientist, and his 14- year-old grandson, Morty, through their crazy interdimensional adventures!
Rick and Morty™
TM & © 2018 Cartoon Network.