Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: AdventureTime, Adventure Time
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Check out the fan art guidelines for Adventure Time™
Specific to Adventure Time
Due to Adventure Time’s popularity, we receive a lot of Fan Art submissions for their program. Warner Brothers will only be able to review a limited number of entries, which means many designs that match the guidelines may not be approved.
We work as quickly as we can to review designs. Please keep in mind that a team of real people process these fan art submissions, not robots. It may take 90 days or more to process your fan art submissions.
Last updated January 8, 2021
- Do watch Adventure Time episodes and get inspired!
- Do be original with your fan art.
- Do feel free to incorporate icons, elements, subtle show references, and easter eggs that can make your fan art more interesting and unique.
- Do try different styles for characters.
- Do leave the logo as-is if you’re incorporating it into your design. Recolored, stretched, or modified logos will unfortunately not be approved.
- Do add a ™ after the show name if you are writing it into your artwork.
- Do ensure that your fan art is high resolution to ensure a high quality print! Low resolution images may not be approved.
- Do be sure that the title of your fan art is age appropriate.
- Do be mindful of submitting works that are age appropriate, and do not contain content such as nudity, adult themes, etc. Works that contain such content may be rejected.
- Do be sure to read the Policies and Intellectual Property sections to left of this page to ensure your work falls within all guidelines.
- Do ensure that your fan art submission is exclusive to Redbubble.
- Have fun!
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas, including mash-ups of Adventure Time with other properties. For example, do not create and submit Adventure Time x Minecraft fan art.
- Don’t submit offensive material, including but not limited to:
- obscene content, including nudity
- divisive material
- material which promotes illegal drugs (or firearms, or the use of any of the foregoing)
- any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- political agendas or messages
- Such works will not be approved and will be taken down.
- Don’t submit unoriginal works including but not limited to:
- show logo or network logo alone
- existing licensed fan art or merchandise designs
- promotional art or official images
- plagiarized works
- Don’t use the Adventure Time logo fonts as type for your designs. It should be used for the logo only.
- Don’t include any personally identifying information, such as license plate numbers, personal names or email addresses.
- Don’t create your own characters - please stick to the awesome characters from the Adventure Time series.
- Don’t switch Finn’s robot arm. It must always be his right arm. BMO’s design is asymmetrical and must never be flipped. Marceline’s bite marks cannot be flipped (they must always be on her left side).
About Adventure Time
Cartoon Network’s global recognized evergreen brand follows two best bros on a constant quest to be righteous and to and to triumph over challenges, both physical and emotional, in the fantastical Land of Ooo.