|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: StevenUniverse
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Partner Program
While your work will include a brand’s Intellectual Property (like a company’s logo or a character from a TV show), it’s important to add something original of your own - make it unique.
Do your research - make sure your design hasn’t already been done.
Don’t submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be ok with adult content, but others aren’t. Check each brand’s guidelines if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is ok.
Play with styles and mediums.
Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
*Please Note: it may take 3 or more weeks to review your fan art. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Steven Universe™
- Do watch Steven Universe™ episodes and get inspired!
- Do be original with your fan art.
- Do feel free to incorporate icons, elements, subtle show references, and easter eggs that can make your fan art more interesting and unique.
- Do try different styles for characters.
- Do feel free to use quotes and funny sayings from Steven Universe.
- Do leave the logo as-is if you’re incorporating it into your design. Recolored, stretched, or modified logos will unfortunately not be approved.
- Do add a ™ after the show name if you are writing it into your artwork.
- Do be mindful of submitting works that are age appropriate, and do not contain content such as nudity, adult themes, etc. Works that contain such content may be rejected.
- Do double check that your fan art is high resolution to ensure a high quality print! Low resolution images may not be approved.
- Do ensure that your fan art is exclusive to Redbubble.
- Do be sure to read the Policies and Intellectual Property sections to left of this page to ensure your work falls within all guidelines.
- Have fun!
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas, including mash-ups of Steven Universe with other properties.
- Don’t submit offensive material, including but not limited to:
- obscene content, including nudity
- divisive material
- material which promotes illegal drugs (or firearms, or the use of any of the foregoing)
- any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- political agendas or messages
- Such works will not be approved and will be taken down.
- Don’t submit unoriginal works including but not limited to:
- show logo or network logo alone
- existing licensed fan art or merchandise designs
- promotional art or official images
- plagiarized works
- Don’t use Steven Universe logo fonts as type for your designs. It should be used for the logo only.
- Don’t include any personally identifying information, such as license plate numbers, personal names or email addresses.
- Don’t create your own characters - please stick to the awesome characters from the Steven Universe series.
- Because Garnet’s art is asymmetrical, please do not flip.
About Steven Universe™
This Emmy-nominated series from creator Rebeca Sugar follows the adventures of Steven, the “little brother” to a team of magical guardians of humanity-the Crystal Gems. The show has become a pop culture phenomenon and global badge brand embraced by audiences of all ages who find the show relatable in many ways.