|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: MiraculousLadybug
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Applies to all fanart submissions in the Partner Program
While your work will include a brand’s Intellectual Property (like a company’s logo or a character from a TV show), it’s important to add something original of your own - make it unique.
Do your research - make sure your design hasn’t already been done.
Don’t submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be ok with adult content, but others aren’t. Check each brand’s guidelines if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is ok.
Play with styles and mediums.
Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
Specific to Miraculous™ - Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
- Do follow the story-telling and adventures of Ladybug and Cat Noir for inspiration and create your own interpretation!
- Do make sure your fan art is age appropriate for all Miraculous™ fans.
- Do feel free to incorporate other icons, themes, and elements from the show.
- Do try out different art methods and styles for characters.
- Do practice creativity and be original with your fan art.
- Do be sure if you are incorporating the Miraculous™ logo in your design, that it is left unaltered.
- And most importantly, have fun! Pound it!
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas, including mash-ups of Miraculous Ladybug with other IPs.
- Don’t submit or incorporate unoriginal content such as:
- Show logos used alone
- Existing merchandise designs
- Promotional or official Miraculous™ art, art from the Miraculous™ YouTube channel, or miraculousladybug.com
- Screenshots of the show
- Plagiarized works or copied ideas from other retailers or artists
- Don’t submit works that include photos of voice actors.
- Don't use any CGI character art from Miraculous™
- Don’t create and submit works that are obscene, sexual, hateful, violent, racist, sexist, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and/or taken down.