To ensure the safety of our transactions we validate your address before a purchase is finalized. If you've received an address validation error, you may see a charge has been processed but this is just a hold. Holds typically fall off between 2-3 business days.
Below are four easy ways to fix an error.
- Double check your zip/postal code was entered correctly
- Does your shipping address match your billing address? If not, be sure to uncheck the blue box that automatically copies your shipping address as the billing address.
- Your billing address details must match what your bank has on file. Check with your bank and payment method to make sure your billing address is the same.
- If you’re still experiencing this issue, try the following:
- Make sure your Ad or Script blockers are turned off.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- If neither of the above works, restart your device or try another web browser.