To ensure the safety of our transactions we validate your zip code before a purchase is finalized. If you've received an error, you may see a charge has been processed but this is just a hold. Holds typically fall off between 2-3 business days.
Below are three easy ways to fix an invalid zip code/postcode error.
1) Does your shipping address match your billing address? If not, be sure to uncheck the blue box that automatically copies your shipping address as the billing address.
2) Your billing address details must match what your bank has on file. Check with your bank and payment method to make sure your billing address is the same.
3) If you’re still experiencing this issue, try the following:
- Make sure your Ad or Script blockers are turned off.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- If neither of the above works, restart your device or try another web browser.