What are the different codes and discounts that Redbubble uses?
|Coupons||Percent off codes sent out by Redbubble through promotional emails, banners on the website, or via our Social Media pages (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) with an expiration date.|
|Promotions||Site-wide discounts that are automatically applied to your cart.|
|Bundle Discounts||On-going discounts that are automatically applied to your order when you have a certain number of items in your cart.|
|Bulk Discounts||A program designed to help customers interested in placing orders that exceed a certain monetary value.|
|Vouchers||Single-use, usually monetary value, codes that are valid for one year provided by Customer Service in relation to a previous order.|
|Digital Gift Cards||Monetary value codes, with no expiration date and can be used multiple times, that you can buy from Redbubble and give as a gift.|
- Head over to your cart
- Click the "Coupon/Gift Card" drop-down
- Paste the code into the field
- Click Apply
If the code applies successfully, you'll see "Coupon applied." From there, you can click Checkout and complete your payment details on the next page.
No. Adding a coupon while a promotion is happening does not mean the discounts will be added together for a bigger discount.
However, our advanced technology will calculate which option will give you the best price and apply either the coupon or the promotion per item.
Gift cards and vouchers can be used with promotions and bundle discounts!
However, since only one code can be used at a time, you can only use a gift card or voucher code or a coupon code, but they can't be used together.
Not seeing the price reduction after clicking Apply? Here are some of the most common reasons why your coupon might not be working:
- You aren't logged into your Redbubble account - Some coupons are only valid for members, and you need to be logged into your account for the code to be active.
- You haven't entered the code exactly as it was advertised - Try copying and pasting it, and don't leave any extra characters or spaces.
- The code is expired - All codes' life eventually comes to an end, make sure you use it before that happens.
- The code is only valid for a particular product - Double check that you're purchasing the right product for the code you want to use.
- The code was obtained from an unauthorized 3rd-party website - The easiest place to find the most up-to-date valid coupons are banners on Redbubble.com, social media posts, or email promotions.
Because promotions and discounts on the Redbubble marketplace happen throughout the year, we don't price match when one is missed. But not to worry, if there isn't a promotion going on or coupon available, you can always take advantage of our bundle discounts.
If you want to stay in the know about promotions, sign up for a free Redbubble account!