|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: overthegardenwall, over the garden wall
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Specific to Over the Garden Wall™
Due to Over the Garden Wall™’s popularity, we receive a lot of Fan Art submissions for their program. Warner Brothers will only be able to review a limited number of entries, which means many designs that match the guidelines may not be approved.
We work as quickly as we can to review designs. Please keep in mind that a team of real people process these fan art submissions, not robots. It may take 90 days or more to process your fan art submissions.
Last updated January 8, 2021
- Do journey through The Unknown with Wirt and Greg, watch Over the Garden Wall chapters to get inspired!
- Do be original with your fan art.
- Do feel free to incorporate or be inspired by icons and elements from the show, not just the characters.
- Do try out various art styles. We promise it’s fun. It’s a rock fact!
- Do be sure to leave the logo as-is if you’re incorporating it into your design. Altered logos will unfortunately not be approved. Download the official logo here.
- Do add ™ to the show name if you’re including it in your design.
- Do make sure if you use a character's name that it is accompanied by the character's image.
- Do focus on creating fan art designs that are more visual. Designs with words, phrases, or quotes will take longer to review and may not be approved.
- Do have fun!
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas, including mash-ups of Over the Garden Wall with other properties.
- Don’t submit unoriginal content such as: show logos used alone, existing merchandise designs, screenshots, plagiarized works, etc.
- Don’t submit works that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and taken down by the Beast.
- Don't title or tag work with obscene or inappropriate names. They will not be approved.
- Don't use quotes, words, or phrases that may have a negative intention (e.g. stealing, dead, etc)
- Don't use the following phrases in your fan art:
About Over the Garden Wall™
Over the Garden Wall is an American animated television miniseries created by Patrick McHale for Cartoon Network. The series centers on two half-brothers, Wirt and Greg, who travel across a strange forest in order to find their way home, encountering odd and wonderful things on their journey. The show is based on McHale's animated short film Tome of the Unknown, which was produced as part of Cartoon Network Studios' shorts development program.