By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: ShowtimeBILLIONS, BILLIONSshowtime, Showtime BILLIONS, BILLIONS Showtime, Billions
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Licensed BILLIONS designs will only be available for purchase in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Partner Program
While your work will include a brand’s Intellectual Property (like a company’s logo or a character from a TV show), it’s important to add something original of your own - make it unique.
Do your research - make sure your design hasn’t already been done.
Don’t submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be ok with adult content, but others aren’t. Check each brand’s guidelines if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is ok.
Play with styles and mediums.
Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
*Please Note: if your work includes the likeness of characters from the show, it may take a little longer for talent approval. Reviews may take 6+ weeks. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to BILLIONS
- Do create original, fun, and creative works directly related to the BILLIONS series.
- Do include BILLIONS in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Do include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
- Do create original drawings of the characters, but note that fan art featuring character likeness will take longer to review and may not be approved.
- Do make sure any designs featuring talent likeness portrays the actor in an accurate and flattering way.
- Do stay within the BILLIONS aesthetic and style when creating fan art: think premium, bold, and clean. Stay away from using bright colors, abstract or whimsical designs, and text over character's faces.
- Do create and submit thoughtful designs that are high quality and show some level of design work.
- Do reference the BILLIONS style guide, provided here.
- Do include the official series logo but do not stretch or modify the logo. You can download the series logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show such as:
- Axe Capital
- Taylor Mason Capital
- Taylor – please use the correct pronouns when referencing
- Gold Billions skyline
- Do use favorite quotes from the series such as:
- What’s the point of having fuck you money if you never say fuck you
- Fuck you money
- Power is the ultimate currency
- The mighty will fall
- Enemies are meant to be broken
- American Oligarch (Axe)
- Get with it or get fucked (said by Wendy)
- I am not uncertain (said by Dollar Bill)
- Chicken Bill (Dollar Bill)
- Leave them with nothing
- Rhodes for Attorney General (Chuck Rhoades)
- New York Born and Bred (Chuck Rhoades)
- All I want is vengeance and it will be had (Chuck Rhoades)
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: BILLIONS TM & © 2019 Showtime. All rights reserved.
- Don’t recreate existing BILLIONS merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of BILLIONS with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use BILLIONS publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don't use swear words in designs with characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don't cover or obscure a character's face with text or any other elements.
- Don't use non-US currency in any designs.
- Don't submit plain text designs.
- Don’t use the official BILLIONS logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use BILLIONS screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use BILLIONS to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of no-no’s to avoid:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
Emmy® and Golden Globe® winners Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis star in a complex drama about power politics in the world of New York high finance. Shrewd, savvy U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti) and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king Bobby "Axe" Axelrod (Lewis) are on an explosive collision course, with each using all of his considerable smarts, power and influence to outmaneuver the other. The stakes are in the billions in this timely, provocative series.
Season 4 - It’s revenge at all costs in a new season of the hit SHOWTIME Original Series BILLIONS. Bobby “Axe” Axelrod is out for blood. After being betrayed by former protégé Taylor Mason, Axe forges an unlikely alliance with nemesis Chuck Rhoades and enlists Wendy in his plan for payback. Now, he’s intensely focused on doing anything he can to destroy Taylor. But Chuck also has his own score to settle as he desperately tries to take down the former colleagues who ousted him from the U.S. Attorney’s office. Don’t miss BILLIONS, starring Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis, premiering Sunday, March 17 at 9 PM (ET/PT) – only on SHOWTIME®.