CBS is not currently accepting new submissions for Dexter fan art. Click here for a full list of brands in the Fan Art Program.
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Dexter, Showtime Dexter, Dexter Showtime
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Licensed Dexter designs will only be available for purchase in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
SUBMIT YOUR DEXTER FAN ART
*Please Note: it may take 6+ weeks to review your fan art. Thank you for your patience.
Specific to Dexter
- Do create original, fun, and creative works directly related to the DEXTER series.
- Do include DEXTER in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Do include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
- Do create original drawings of the characters, but note that fan art featuring character likeness will take longer to review and may not be approved.
- Do reference the Dexter style guide, provided here.
- Do include the official series logo but do not stretch or modify the logo. You can download the series logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show such as:
- Trinity Killer
- Slice of Life
- Dexter Knife Roll – include only knives that are authentic and seen on the show
- Blood spatter
- Do use favorite quotes from the series such as:
- Have a Killer Day
- I’m a very neat monster
- Surprise Motherfucker
- A father, a son, a serial killer.
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: Dexter © 2019 Showtime. All rights reserved.
- Don’t use excessive blood; Dexter was a neat monster and precise with his killing. Designs should strike the right balance between forensics and serial killer.
- Don't create designs with demonic portrayals; the series genre is not horror.
- Don't include religious or political references in your design.
- Don't include the likeness of Michael C. Hall in your artwork.
- Don’t recreate existing DEXTER merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of DEXTER with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use DEXTER publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don’t use the official DEXTER logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use DEXTER screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use DEXTER to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of things to avoid:
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
He's smart, he's good looking, and he's got a great sense of humor. He's Dexter Morgan, everyone's favorite serial killer. As a Miami forensics expert, he spends his days solving crimes, and nights committing them. But Dexter lives by a strict code of honor that is both his saving grace and lifelong burden. Torn between his deadly compulsion and his desire for true happiness, Dexter is a man in profound conflict with the world and himself. Golden Globe winner Michael C. Hall stars in the hit Showtime Original Series.
Orphaned at the age of four and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter Morgan is adopted by a police officer who recognizes Dexter’s homicidal tendencies and guides his son to channel his gruesome passion for human vivisection in a constructive way - by killing those heinous perpetrators that are above the law or who have slipped through the cracks of justice. It’s hard not to like Dexter. As a respected member of the Miami Metro Police Department working as a blood spatter analyst, he is also the perfect gentleman and a man with a soft spot for children. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he struggles to emulate normal emotions he doesn’t feel, and to keep up his appearance as a caring, socially responsible human being.