By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Jane the Virgin, JaneTheVirgin
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Licensed Jane the Virgin designs will only be available for purchase in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Partner Program
While your work will include a brand’s Intellectual Property (like a company’s logo or a character from a TV show), it’s important to add something original of your own - make it unique.
Do your research - make sure your design hasn’t already been done.
Don’t submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be ok with adult content, but others aren’t. Check each brand’s guidelines if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is ok.
Play with styles and mediums.
Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
*Please Note: it may take four or more weeks to review your fan art. Thank you for your patience.
Specific to Jane the Virgin
- Do create original, fun, and creative works directly related to the Jane the Virgin series.
- Do include Jane the Virgin in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Do include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
- Do create original drawings of the characters.
- Do include the official series logo but do not stretch or modify the logo. You can download the series logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show such as:
- The Marbella
- The Passions of Santos, Pasión Intergalactica & other Telenovelas
- Our Lady of Sorrows High School
- Do use favorite quotes from the series such as:
- “I know, straight out of a telenovela!... Or a controversial premium drama.”
- “That is love. To give up money, like it’s nothing.”
- “Life is full of tough moments, you have to fight for what you want.”
- “I do feel better knowing you’ve suffered a little.”
- “The recognition is nothing. Only the award matters.”
- “I believe in you almost as much as I believe in myself.”
- “I’m thankful for health and fair. Always health and hair.”
- "It doesn't matter where we live because wherever you are is home to me."
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: TM CBS. © 2019 CBS & WB. ARR.
- Don’t recreate existing Jane the Virgin merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of Jane the Virgin with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use Jane the Virgin publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don’t use the official Jane the Virgin logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use Jane the Virgin screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use Jane the Virgin to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of things to avoid:
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
About Jane the Virgin
All of Jane’s meticulous life plans are turned upside down when she sees her doctor for a routine check-up and is accidentally artificially inseminated. Jane’s life has suddenly become as dramatic and complicated as the telenovelas she has always loved.