CBS is not currently accepting new submissions for Criminal Minds fan art. Click here for a full list of brands in the Fan Art Program.
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Criminal Minds, CriminalMinds
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Partner Program
While your work will include a brand’s Intellectual Property (like a company’s logo or a character from a TV show), it’s important to add something original of your own - make it unique.
Do your research - make sure your design hasn’t already been done.
Don’t submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be ok with adult content, but others aren’t. Check each brand’s guidelines if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is ok.
Play with styles and mediums.
Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
*Please Note: it may take four or more weeks to review your fan art. Thank you for your patience.
Specific to Criminal Minds
- Do create original, fun, and creative works directly related to the CRIMINAL MINDS series.
- Do include CRIMINAL MINDS in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Do include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
- Do create original drawings of the characters.
- Do include the official series logo but do not stretch or modify the logo. You can download the series logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show such as the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU).
- Do use favorite quotes from the series such as:
- “Wheels up in 30.”
- “You'd be surprised how many killers do what they do because of their parents.”
- “I don't take kindly to being blown up. In fact, it kind of pisses me off.”
- “Sometimes for an artist, the only difference between insanity and genius is success.”
- “I am neither disillusioned nor confused about what I am, what I do, or what I have done.”
- “The business of incarceration is extremely lucrative and virtually recession proof.”
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: TM CBS. © 2019 CBS & WB. ARR.
- Don’t recreate existing Criminal Minds merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of Criminal Minds with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use Criminal Minds publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don’t use the official Criminal Minds logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use Criminal Minds screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use Criminal Minds to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of things to avoid:
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
About Criminal Minds
The Behavioral Analysis Unit consists of an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds and anticipate their next moves before they can strike again.