CBS is not currently accepting new submissions for Charmed fan art. Click here for a full list of brands in the Fan Art Program.
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Charmed1998, Charmed 1998
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Licensed Charmed designs will only be available for purchase in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
SUBMIT YOUR CHARMED FAN ART
*Please Note: if your work includes the likeness of characters from the show, it may take a little longer for talent approval. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Charmed
- Do create original, fun, and creative works directly related to the Charmed (1998) series.
- Do include Charmed in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Do include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
- Do create original drawings of the characters.
- Do include the official series logo but do not stretch or modify the logo. You can download the series logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show such as:
- The Book of Shadows
- P3 Night Club
- Halliwell Manor
- Magic School
- Camp Skylark
- Do use favorite quotes from the series such as:
- “The Power of Three”
- “The Power Of Three Will Set You Free”
- “Charmed Ones”
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: © 2019 CBS. ARR.
- Don’t recreate existing Charmed merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of Charmed with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use Charmed publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don’t use the official Charmed logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use Charmed screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use Charmed to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of no-no’s to avoid:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
About Charmed (1998)
Sisters unlock their dormant powers to transform them into The Charmed Ones - the most powerful witches ever to exist. Now they must vanquish evil and save innocent lives while living their own lives as normal women in the real world. Life isn't so easy when you're Charmed.