CBS is not currently accepting new submissions for Penny Dreadful fan art. Click here for a full list of brands in the Fan Art Program.
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Penny Dreadful, PennyDreadful, Penny Dreadful Showtime
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Licensed Penny Dreadful (2014) designs will only be available for purchase in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
SUBMIT YOUR PENNY DREADFUL FAN ART
*Please Note: if your work includes the likeness of characters from the show, it may take a little longer for talent approval. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Penny Dreadful
- Do create original and creative works for PENNY DREADFUL that are full of mystery, a little disturbing, erotic, frightening and provocative.
- Do create original drawings of the characters as long as it is not in a cartoon style. Please note that fan art featuring character likeness may take longer to review and may not be approved.
- Do reference the Penny Dreadful style guide, provided here.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show such as:
- The Demimonde
- Tarot Cards
- The demons/monsters within the characters
- Do use favorite quotes from the series such as:
- No rest for the wicked
- There is something within us all
- Master your demons
- I Believe in curses. I believe in demons. I believe in monsters. Do you?
- My little scorpion
- When Lucifer fell, he did not fall alone
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: Penny Dreadful: © 2019 Showtime. All rights reserved.
- Don’t recreate existing Penny Dreadful merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of Penny Dreadful with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use Penny Dreadful publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don’t use the official Penny Dreadful logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use Penny Dreadful screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use Penny Dreadful to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of no-no’s to avoid:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
About Penny Dreadful
Some of literature's most terrifying characters, including Dr. Frankenstein and his monster, Dorian Gray, and iconic figures from the novel Dracula are lurking in the darkest corners of Victorian London. They are joined by a core of original characters in a complex, frightening new narrative. Penny Dreadful is a psychological thriller filled with dark mystery and suspense, where personal demons from the past can be stronger than vampires, evil spirits and immortal beasts.