CBS is not currently accepting new submissions for Twin Peaks fan art. Click here for a full list of brands in the Fan Art Program.
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Twin Peaks, TwinPeaks
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your Twin Peaks fan art
*Please Note: It may take 8+ or more weeks to review your fan art submissions. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Twin Peaks
- Do create dark, quirky and authentic works directly related to TWIN PEAKS, a place both wonderful and strange full of small town charm, quirk and memorable characters. The series is the town, the characters, the music and the food.
- Do stay away from creating fan art that is too "cartoon-like."
- Do reference the Twin Peaks style guide, provided here.
- Do create strange yet beautiful designs from the classic TWIN PEAKS series as well from the new RETURN season on Showtime that are “in world” and true to the series.
- Do focus on the RETURN, the new TWIN PEAKS series on Showtime and include any quote from the RETURN series.
- Do feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show from the RETURN season:
- The Red Room
- White Horse
- RR Diner
- New Menus, drinkware etc.
- Twin Peaks Sheriff Department
- Donut Disturb Sign
- Sheriff Department Insignia
- Silver Mustang Casino
- Casino Logos
- Battling Bud Boxing Poster
- Twin Peaks Sheriff’s Department
- Donut Disturb Sign
- Hawk’s Map
- Dr. Jacoby’s Trailer
- Dr. Jacoby’s Radio Show – Dr. Amp
- Dr. Amp Commercial – any of Dr. Amp’s lines
- Golden shovel from Dr. Amp – must look exact
- NY Penthouse
- Glass Box
- Coffee Cups
- Buckhorn Apartment
- Major Briggs’ Body & Hidden Notes
- Ruth Davenport’s Head
- Hanks Black Bag
- Buckhorn, SD Police Department
- PD insignia
- Hastings’ Divers License
- Lucky 7 Insurance
- Office Plaza Statue
- Szymon’s Coffee
- Winged Flashlight
- Janey-E & Dougie
- Cooper Double
- Wally Brando
- The Woodsmen
- Atomic Bomb Image
- Las Vegas PD
- Fusco Bros. & Ike the Spike
- The Golden Orb
- Bang Bang Bar
- Clock – “Do you know where your freedom is?”
- Max Von’s Bar Sign
- Fat Trout Trailer Park Sign
- Ace of Spades Image - should not be used in association with the Red Room
- Do include TWIN PEAKS in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Do include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
- Do create original drawings of the characters.
- Do include the official series logo but do not stretch or modify the logo. You can download the series logo here.
- Do add a ™ after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Do include the following legal line on your artwork: Twin Peaks: © 2019 Twin Peaks.
- Don’t just slap an existing logo on a product.
- Don’t include any photographic character likeness.
- Don’t mash up the old series with the new series, each design should stay true to its season and time.
- Don’t mash up locations and themes that aren’t true to the TV series storyline. Ex: don’t include people in the Red Room who never appeared there during the series.
- Don’t portray Kyle as a saint or use other religious references.
- Don't use the following text/language in your designs:
- "Resort(s)" language to reference Twin Peaks or Great Northern.
- "Summer Camp" language, i.e. no "Twin Peaks Summer Camp"
- "Killers" language, i.e. do not write "killers" or "kill" on any design
- "Fire Walk With Me"
- Don't use David Lynch's image in any design.
- Don't use zip codes in designs, including to reference the Sheriff's Department.
- Don’t use the below in ANY DESIGN:
- The Man from Another Place
- Black Lodge Owl Cave Symbol
- Damn fine coffee – It’s only DAMN GOOD COFFEE
- No “The Return” on any designs
- No images of Log Lady from new season with no hair
- Focus should be on the TV series, not the Fire Walk With Me movie (includes quotes and characters specific to the movie)
- Off Limit Quotes:
- “DAMN FINE COFFEE” - ONLY USE “DAMN GOOD COFFEE”
- “When you see me again, it won’t be me.”
- “I feel like I know her… but sometimes my arms bend back.”
- “The owls are not what they seem.”
- “Is it the future or is it the past”
- Don’t recreate existing TWIN PEAKS merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don’t incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don’t include mash-ups of TWIN PEAKS with other content owners’ properties or brands.
- Don’t use the actors’ real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don’t use TWIN PEAKS publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don’t use photos of any real person (historical or present day).
- Don’t use the official TWIN PEAKS logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don’t use TWIN PEAKS screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don’t use TWIN PEAKS to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Don’t submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. See below for a non-exclusive list of things avoid:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association or any side of any issue.
About Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks was created by David Lynch and Mark Frost. The show was set in the fictional town of Twin Peaks in northeast Washington state and tells the story of FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper and his investigation of the murder of a popular local teenage schoolgirl, Laura Palmer.
Directed entirely by David Lynch, The Return - new SHOWTIME 18-part limited event series - picks up 25 years after the inhabitants of a quaint northwestern town were stunned when their homecoming queen Laura Palmer was shockingly murdered. TWIN PEAKS is written and executive produced by series creators David Lynch and Mark Frost, and is executive produced by Sabrina S. Sutherland.