We no longer support Facebook authentication as a way to log in to Redbubble. Panic not! You just need to follow these steps to change your login method:
- Go to https://www.redbubble.com/account_recovery
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your email address
- Check for inbox for an email from Redbubble
- Follow the instructions in the email to set up a new password for your account
- The new password should be at least eight characters long, and contain no spaces.
You can also check out the gif below if you’re more about visuals!
And voilà! You can now log in to Redbubble using your email address or username.