No need to fret, this change is for the better! There are some pretty nice perks that come with having the updated Shop Page. Let us break them down for you:
- Cleaner layout to show off your personal brand, so your customers can browse and purchase much more smoothly.
- Improved shopping experience on mobile.
- Customers can now choose to view products as a grid or as larger images.
- Filters have been updated so customers can see your latest works or best sellers, view by product category, or choose things like t-shirt style, colors and size and fit.
- Customers can also choose to view by product or artwork.
- Customers can now add your products to their favorites directly from the Artist Shop page.
- Your Shop Page will be linked from our busiest pages. For example, the username links on product pages will now send customers to your Shop page.
- The shop will show the number of designs that have products enabled. If you see a discrepancy, make sure all of your designs are enabled in at least 1 product.
- Collections will also be displayed in your new shop, so you can organize your designs in different themes to help your customers find what they're looking for!
- Your New Shop will become your main landing page via your personalized shop link (username.redbubble.com)
See? This is very exciting. You can also pay a visit to our blog post if you’re looking for more detailed information.