Guidelines: Ol' Dirty Bastard
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the Ol' Dirty Bastard Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: ODB, Ol' Dirty Bastard, oldirtybastard
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your Ol' Dirty Bastard fan art
*Please Note: It may take 5+ or more weeks to review your fan art submissions. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Ol' Dirty Bastard
Please note that guidelines are just guides to best increase your chance at getting a fan art design officially licensed by a brand partner. Ultimately, all decisions come down to each brand. We thank you for participating in our program, and best of luck!
Last updated July 27, 2020
- Do preserve and celebrate the legacy of legendary rapper Ol’ Dirty Bastard through your fan art.
- Do thoughtfully incorporate the ODB logo into your fan art design if possible. (provided here)
- Do feel free use the following approved quotes in your design:
- Ol’ Dirty Bastard Forever
- ODB Forever
- Word is Bond
- ODB is for the children
- Ol’ Dirty Bastard is for the children
- Do illustrate and draw ODB in your own unique style and medium!
- Do feel free to utilize and create with these approved photographs in your design. (provided here)
- Do reference this color palette as a starting point for inspiration in your fan art. (provided here).
- Do follow the design suggestions below:
- Keep the art fun, light, and party vibe
- Use East Coast graffiti styles based on 1990s subway graffiti in New York
- Feature ODB’s iconic braids
- Keep with the positive images of OBD between the times of the first two albums of 36 Chambers: the Dirty Version and N***a Please
- Don’t create mash ups with 3rd party IP and Ol’ Dirty Bastard (ODB) in your fan art.
- Don’t submit unoriginal content such as:
- Logos used alone
- Existing merchandise designs
- Plagiarized works
- Provided ODB assets without any creative edits or alterations etc.
- Don’t submit works that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate, including swearing. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and taken down.
- Don’t use or reference the following:
- Use of Wu-Tang or W
- Obvious black and yellow reflecting Wu-Tang
- Prison or mug shot photos
- Use of Russell Jones
- Gangster references
- West Coast Gangster fonts e.g. Old English
- Photos or depictions of ODB later in life (approximately 2005)