By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the NBCUniversal Fan Art Terms and Conditions
|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Jurassic World, jurassicworld
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your Jurassic World fan art
*Please Note: It may take 6+ or more weeks to review your fan art submissions. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Jurassic World
Please note that guidelines are just guides to best increase your chance at getting a fan art design officially licensed by a brand partner. Ultimately, all decisions come down to each brand. We thank you for participating in our program, and best of luck!
Last updated February 7, 2020
- Do incorporate the following legal notice into your design: © UCS LLC and Amblin
- Do create and submit original and creative fan art designs based on the Jurassic World Franchise, including Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Jurassic World, and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.
- Do keep characters in their original outfits from the Jurassic World films.
- Do feel free draw the characters, as long as you do not include direct actor likeness or actor names.
- Do pay attention to scale of dinosaurs, especially when including humans – for example, a T. rex is not the same size as the human.
- Do experiment with different art styles and techniques for your fan art!
- Don’t submit mash-ups with Jurassic World and another brand or IP, even if owned by Universal or by you.
- Don’t use the film logo alone without other artwork.
- Don’t include dinosaurs holding products or endorsing brands.
- Don’t make references to dinosaurs as monsters.
- Don’t make dinosaurs comedic.
- Don’t include dinosaur puns in your design.
- Don’t include dinosaurs that were not featured in the Jurassic World films.
- Don’t use actor likeness in your design.
- Don’t use any 3rd party copyrighted or trademarked content, language or imagery.
- Don’t submit works that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and taken down.
About Jurassic World
Dinosaurs once again roam the Earth in an amazing theme park on a remote island. The action-packed adventures find man up against prehistoric predators in the ultimate battle for survival. Featuring visually stunning imagery and groundbreaking filmmaking, these epic films are sheer moviemaking magic which were 65 million years in the making.