Guidelines: Jurassic World
By submitting or including your design in the Partnership Program, you acknowledge and agree to the NBCUniversal Fan Art Terms and Conditions
Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: Jurassic World, jurassicworld
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your Jurassic World fan art
Specific to Jurassic World
NBCUniversal is limited in the number of designs they will review each month. Only designs matching the brand guidelines and feature original artwork will be considered, and not all designs can be accepted into the program.
We work as quickly as we can to review designs. Please keep in mind that a team of real people process these fan art submissions, not robots. Some designs will experience an extended wait time to be reviewed (180 days or longer).
Last updated Apr 26, 2022
Do incorporate the following legal notice into your design: © UCS LLC and Amblin
If you want to use quotes, phrases, or words in your design, please only use the pre-cleared words and phrases provided in this Jurassic World Franchise editorial list.
- Fan art submissions using editorial no on this list may be rejected from the program and taken down.
- You may create and submit original and creative fan art designs based on the Jurassic World Franchise which including Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Jurassic World, and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.
- Do keep characters in their original outfits from the Jurassic World films.
- Please feel free draw the characters, as long as you do not include direct actor likeness or actor names.
- Do pay attention to scale of dinosaurs, especially when including humans – for example, a T. rex is not the same size as the human.
Do experiment with different art styles and techniques for your fan art!
- Don’t submit mash-ups with Jurassic World and another brand or IP, even if owned by Universal or by you.
- Don’t use the film logo alone without other artwork.
- Don’t include dinosaurs holding products or endorsing brands.
- Don’t make references to dinosaurs as monsters.
- Don’t make dinosaurs comedic.
- Don’t include dinosaur puns in your design.
- Don’t include dinosaurs that were not featured in the Jurassic World films.
- Don’t use actor likeness in your design.
- Don’t use any 3rd party copyrighted or trademarked content, language or imagery.
Don’t submit works that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and taken down.
About Jurassic World
Dinosaurs once again roam the Earth in an amazing theme park on a remote island. The action-packed adventures find man up against prehistoric predators in the ultimate battle for survival. Featuring visually stunning imagery and groundbreaking filmmaking, these epic films are sheer moviemaking magic which were 65 million years in the making.