|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: emoji company, emojicompany, emoji co, emojico
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your emoji® fan art
*Please Note: It may take 5+ or more weeks to review your fan art submissions. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to emoji®
Please note that guidelines are just guides to best increase your chance at getting a fan art design officially licensed by a brand partner. Ultimately, all decisions come down to each brand. We thank you for participating in our program, and best of luck!
Last updated April 30, 2020
- Do check out the official assets folder for some of your favorite emojis to work with and get inspired!
- Do experiment with different art styles and techniques for your emoji fan art!
- Do use the emoji brand guide to ensure guidelines are followed.
- Do have fun!
- Don’t use any 3rd party content or ideas in conjunction with emoji in your fan art.
- Don’t use the emoji® company logo.
- Don’t change the eyes or mouth of any emoji assets in your design- ensure to include the cut-out in the eyes on all artwork.
- When you name your design, avoid the following words: Smiley, Smileys, Emoticon, Emoticons
- Don’t make references to politics or religion.
- Don’t make references to 420 or explicit drug-use.
- Don’t make references to guns, violence, or war-related content.
- Don’t use explicit language (i.e. no curse words).
- Don’t submit works that are racist, hateful, misogynistic, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and taken down.
- Don’t submit unoriginal content such as: emojis used alone, existing merchandise designs, screenshots, plagiarized works, etc.
- Don’t use a capital E when spelling emoji, please only spell with lowercase e.
emotional. multicultural. official. joyful. iconic.
Welcome to the emoji company. We are the creator and exclusive rights owner of one the most expressive and influential lifestyle brands in the world. Why say with words what you can express with an emoji®.