If you're having trouble with your cart, taking a console screenshot will help us understand what might be triggering it and will let our developers find a fix much faster. Read ahead to learn how to do it!
Once you have created the screenshot, please return to the email thread and attach the screenshots to your reply. We will then forward your files to the team.
No idea how to take a screenshot on your device? Check these out:
|How to create a screenshot with Windows 10||How to create a screenshot with macOS|
- Open Chrome on either a laptop computer or MacBook.
- See if the issue still occurs when you navigate to www.redbubble.com and after you added an item to the cart.
- Should the issue still occur, navigate to the cart (www.redbubble.com/cart) and right-click somewhere on the page.
- Select "Inspect" from the drop-down menu. The page should now divide into the cart and the Inspector.
- On the right side (the Inspector side) there should be a tab called "Console". Click on it and a new tab will open in the Inspector.
- Now re-load the entire page and the Console should show some messages.
- Take a screenshot of the entire Console.
Watch the video:
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to www.redbubble.com and see if the issue still occurs by adding an item to the cart and clicking on the Cart symbol in the top right corner of the website.
- Click on "Safari" in the top menu bar of your Mac. Then click "Preferences" and "Advanced".
- Check the box for "Show Develop menu in menu bar" and close the Preferences window.
- Now you have an additional menu item in the top bar of your Mac called "Develop".
- Make sure you are in the cart (www.redbubble.com/cart) and click the Reload button in the URL bar.
- Take a screenshot if you get a red error message in the console.
Watch the video:
Now go back to the last email with the instructions and attach your screenshots to your reply. Hit "Send" and we will forward your screenshots to the development team.
Thank you again for your participation. This will help us tremendously!