|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: kiss, kiss fan art, kiss band, kiss music
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your KISS fan art
*Please Note: It may take 5+ or more weeks to review your fan art submissions. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to KISS
Please note that guidelines are just guides to best increase your chance at getting a fan art design officially licensed by a brand partner. Ultimately, all decisions come down to each brand. We thank you for participating in our program, and best of luck!
Last updated March 26, 2020
- Do experiment, using the assets provided to apply different art styles and techniques to create your fan art!
- Do include the registration mark, ®, on top right corner of KISS logo.
- This is a requirement for all designs using the KISS logo.
- Do include the KISS copyright line on designs: © 2020 KISS Catalog, Ltd. Under License to Epic Rights.
- This is a requirement for all designs.
- Year in copyright line needs to be the same year the design was submitted for review.
- Do mix and match assets including song titles as long as they make sense historically. (e.g. if using an album cover and a photo they need to be from the same time period.)
- Do include your favorite KISS song titles! We recommend:
- Rock & Roll All Nite
- Detroit Rock City
- Do use [their faces], but please ensure that the details are accurate (e.g. ensure the star is over The Starchild’s right eye– the viewer’s left side).
- Do get creative when using the KISS logo in terms of color and background designs.
- Do feel free to create designs that focus on your favorite KISS band member. Designs can be of one band member or all four.
- Do, when using all band members, represent the four equally.
- Don’t create mash ups with 3rd party IP and KISS in your fan art.
- Don’t use photos outside of what has been provided.
- Don’t reference or illustrate designs based on photos unless provided in the given assets.
- Don’t submit unoriginal content such as: logos used alone, existing merchandise designs, plagiarized works, etc.
- Don’t submit works that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and taken down.
- Don’t alter the shape or proportions of the KISS logo when using it in your design.
- Don’t make use of the KISS logo or any provided KISS imagery outside of the RedBubble platform (i.e. any non-RedBubble use of the KISS assets is prohibited)
© 2020 KISS Catalog, Ltd. Under License to Epic Rights.