|Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: weezer, weezer fan art
Accepted Formats: jpg, png; under 300 mb
Recommended Dimensions: 7632 x 6480 pixels
Welcome to the Redbubble Partner Program!
Learn more about the program here, and don't forget to check out our other partnerships.
Submit your Weezer fan art
*Please Note: It may take 5+ or more weeks to review your fan art submissions. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Weezer
Please note that guidelines are just guides to best increase your chance at getting a fan art design officially licensed by a brand partner. Ultimately, all decisions come down to each brand. We thank you for participating in our program, and best of luck!
Last updated October 9, 2020
- Do use a variety of art styles for your fan art.
- Do experiment using the assets provided to apply styles and techniques to create your fan art! View and download assets here.
- Do include or reference some of your favorite songs by Weezer! You can use titles and small portions of lyrics. (Make sure the song title or lyric make sense in your design historically, e.g. if using a song title and/or an album cover, the song lyric needs to be from that album.) We recommend:
- Say It Ain’t So
- Island In The Sun
- Hash Pipe
- The End Of The Game
- Do mix and match assets as long as they make sense historically.
- Do feel free to illustrate Weezer’s band members in your own style but be sure to keep their facial features accurate.
- Do feel free to create designs that focus on your favorite Weezer band member. Designs can be of one band member or all four.
- Do, when using all Weezer band members, represent the four equally.
- Do get creative when using Weezer’s logo in terms of color and background designs.
- Do include the copyright line OR the provided brand mark discretely and creatively in your fan art designs:
- Don’t create mash ups with 3rd party IP and Weezer in your fan art.
- Don’t reference or use photos outside of what has been provided in these guidelines.
- Don’t reference or illustrate designs based on photos of Weezer that you do not own.
- Don’t create your own lyrics and add them to your Weezer fan art.
- Don’t submit unoriginal content such as:
- Logos used alone
- Existing merchandise designs
- Plagiarized works
- Don’t submit works that are inappropriate or against Weezer’s brand. Submissions that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate will be taken down.
- Don’t alter the general shape or proportions of the Weezer logo when using it in your design.
© 2020 Weezer. Under License To Manhead LLC.