Did you place an order, or think you placed an order, but didn’t receive an order confirmation email?
Here are a few things to check:
- Alternative email addresses - your order confirmation is sent to the email address used to place the order. Especially when using PayPal as your payment method, the system will use your Paypal's email and shipping address to confirm the order.
- Check your Spam or Junk folders.
- Double-check your account to make sure the order was successful.
Before contacting us, make sure to provide us with as many of the following details as possible: If you checked all of the above and you still can’t find your order confirmation email, please use the form below and someone from our Customer Success team will investigate the issue further.
- Order Number
- Full name of the addressee
- Email Address (if you paid with PayPal, the email address attached to your PayPal account)
- Shipping Address
|Did you receive an error message at checkout? Have a look at our common error reasons for further troubleshooting tips.|