Unfortunately, we sometimes need to delete accounts that misuse the marketplace and violate our policies.
Here are a few reasons why we’ll need to delete an account:
- The user uploads content that defames or vilifies a person, people, races, religion, or religious group and/or is obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable
- The user has repeatedly reuploaded content that was previously removed for violating our Community & Content guidelines
- An account is used primarily to harass or intimidate other artists or to cause conflict and bad feeling within the community or otherwise engage in unacceptable behavior as defined by our Community & Content Guidelines
- The user does not own the rights to sell the products offered in their shop or does not otherwise have permission from the owner of those rights
- The products in the user’s shop infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trademark, patent, or rights of privacy or publicity
- The user has reuploaded content that was previously removed in response to complaints from a rights holder or which otherwise infringes upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of another
If your account is deleted, it cannot be reinstated. Any other accounts found to be owned or operated by you will also be deleted.