If you're not a spam robot or conducting fraudulent activity, avoiding suspension is easier than you think.
In short, if you play by the rules, you should be fine.
Remember when you submit or upload content to be sold on the Redbubble marketplace, you represent and warrant that:
- You own all copyright in the content or if you are not the owner, you have permission to use the content and have the right to display, reproduce and sell the content. You license Redbubble to use and sub-license the content in accordance with this agreement.
- You and your content do not and will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or right of privacy.
- You or your content, and your use, storage, reproduction and display on the website will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations.
- Your content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Your content does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information.
- Your content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions.
Redbubble reserves the right to review and, if necessary, remove any content from the website or cancel your account at its sole discretion.
Please review the Community and Content Guidelines for additional conditions.