How do I find the correct size bandana?
Grab a measuring tape, and let's figure out what size bandana would fit your pet best!
- Figure out where you want the bandana to sit on your pet’s neck
- Place the end of the measuring tape on the center of your furry friend's neck
- Gently wrap the tape around their neck (not too tight!)
Bandana's on the Redbubble marketplace come in two sizes:
- Small - for necks up to 16in or 41cm
- Large - for necks up to 25in or 64cm
For more information, check out our article about pet product sizing.
How do I tie a bandana on my pet?
For bandanas, a square knot is recommended.
- Take the corners at the end of the longest side in each hand
- Cross them over each other, making an "X"
- The piece from the right side should be on the bottom
- Move the corner that is now on the right under the bottom piece
- Cross the corners over each other again, making another "X"
- The end on the right will be on the bottom again
- Loop the corner on the right under the bottom piece again
- Pull both ends to tighten
Do not leave your pet unattended while wearing a bandana.
Pets should only wear bandanas while supervised to avoid potential harm.