Redbubble welcomes users from all across the globe to join the vast community of independent artists. However, accounts that are found to be in violation of the User Agreement or other published policies may be suspended.
The following is a list of the top reasons for account suspension.
- There was fraudulent activity connected to the account
- The products listed in the shop were not originally created by the user, such as mass-produced art reproductions, stock images, or vector packs
- The account offered intentionally deceptive listings claiming to be products or materials the Redbubble marketplace doesn’t offer
- The account was created after an associated account was disabled
- The account was found to be owned or operated by someone under 16 years of age
We have various processes and tools in place to help us identify possible policy violators. Accounts will not be suspended for reasons not defined by our published policies and users are not more or less likely to be suspended because of their location.
While an account is suspended, artists will be unable to log into or access any of the products uploaded to the account. Additionally, any products will not be available for sale or appear in search results for the duration of the suspension.
Suspended artist accounts with outstanding balances will still be paid for their sales. For more information on artist payments, please have a look at this article here.