Redbubble welcomes users from all across the globe to join the vast community of independent artists. However, accounts that are found to be in violation of the User Agreement or other published policies may be suspended.
The following is a list of the top reasons for account suspension:
- There was fraudulent activity connected to the account.
- The products listed in the shop were not originally created by the user, such as mass-produced art reproductions, stock images, or vector packs.
- The account offered intentionally deceptive listings claiming to be products or materials not offered on the Redbubble marketplace.
- The account was created after an associated account was deactivated.
- The account was found to be owned or operated by someone under 16 years of age.
We have various processes and tools in place to help us identify possible policy violators. Accounts will not be suspended for reasons not defined by our published policies, and users are not more or less likely to be suspended because of their location.
Submit an appeal
If you believe your account was suspended in error, you can submit an appeal here.
While an account is suspended, artists will be unable to log into or access any of the products uploaded to the account. Additionally, any products will not be available for sale or appear in search results for the duration of the suspension.
Suspended artist accounts with any balance will be frozen in accordance with the Redbubble User Agreement.