Artist payments are sent out starting on the 15th of the month. Is it the end of the month, and you’re yet to receive your payment? Here are the main reasons why this might be happening to you. Let’s rule them out!
- Your payment is on the way! Payments start being processed at the beginning of each month, but the process takes time. You should see the payment in your account as early as the 15th. Check out this article to learn more about processing times.
You haven’t reached the Payment Threshold. The Payment Threshold requires independent artists to reach at least $20 (£20 or €20) in earnings to be able to receive their payment. No idea what we’re talking about? Learn more about it here!
- Keep in mind if you have a Standard account, you'll need to meet the threshold after the fees are deducted. To see how much the account fees are, check out this article.
- Your PayPal account is not verified. A verification step is included to ensure that all payments via PayPal are legitimate. Don’t fret. The verification process is really easy!
- The order has not shipped, or the shipping date of the product you sold is not within the pay cycle. It might happen that you make the sale within the pay cycle, but the product shipped after the pay cycle ended. As the sales of a product are not made payable until it ships, those earnings will then account for the following pay cycle.
- Your account was suspended. If your account is no longer in good standing, any balance will be frozen in accordance with the Redbubble User Agreement.
If you’ve reached the Payment Threshold, your PayPal account is verified, your account is in good standing, and you haven’t received your payment yet, please get in touch, and we’ll be more than happy to investigate!